At Dentistry for Woodstock, we pride ourselves in the array of state-of-the-art dental service we provide. The staff at Dentistry for Woodstockhas taken significant postgraduate coursework and has over 20 years of experience in cases ranging from cosmetic reconstruction to dental implant restoration. All of our treatments are performed with your overall oral health and long-term satisfaction in mind.
We gladly provide dental service for children, adults, seniors, and those with dental anxiety to our office. We will carefully consider your comfort level and budget when designing a treatment plan that will work for you. For your comfort and convenience, we have implemented the latest technology. Dentistry for Woodstock also features complimentary spa services, as well as options for sedation dentistry. Committed to creating a positive experience, we strive to make visiting the dentist a pleasure for every patient we see.
Explore our dental services, learn more about our doctors and team, and then call our Woodstock office to reserve your appointment or consultation. Dentistry for Woodstock serves the Acworth, Canton, Kennesaw, and Marietta communities with general and cosmetic dentistry for all ages.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Dentistry, for a beautiful smile
- Crowns & Bridges, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Family Dentistry, dental services for the entire family
- FastBraces, straighter teeth without the long term use of braces
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- General Dentistry, for all basic dental services
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontics, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Fastbraces are a modern alternative to the old, traditional style of braces. With Fastbraces treatment many people have results in as little as six months! Fastbraces moves the roots and the crowns of the teeth at the same time and are far less expensive than traditional braces due to the shortened treatment time.
a proud FASTBRACES® provider:
braces technology that is fast,
safe and affordable.
Your Invisalign® clear aligners are custom-made for you. The aligners are virtually invisible and fit snugly over your teeth. Each aligner shifts your teeth slightly, moving them horizontally and vertically and even rotating them when needed. Your aligners are engineered to use the right amount of force in the right place at the right time. When you change to the next set of aligners (typically every week) your teeth gradually move into position, following a custom treatment plan mapped out by your doctor. Only Invisalign clear aligners are made of proprietary, multilayer SmartTrack® material to gently shift your teeth into place.
Your smile is the way you greet the world. While you have many options for whitening your teeth, your dental professional is the best resource for whitening treatments. Only dental professionals have access to the most powerful, professional-strength whitening and can ensure your treatment is safe and your results are outstanding. Zoom is the number one patient requested professional teeth whitening brand. It offers a full range of “in the office” or “take home” whitening treatments based on your needs and your lifestyle. Professional teeth whitening with Philips Zoom is safe, pain-free, affordable and used by over 10 million people.
Fillings - replacing old amalgam (silver) fillings with white composite material that resembles your natural tooth color
Dental veneers (sometimes called porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates) are custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance. Veneers are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their color, shape, size, or length.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.